Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Whats Up, When I'm UP??

Hey all,
so what have i been doing this week?
Well nothing... I've been staying home.
But i guess today is just different.

Just read through what i wrote,
damn whats up with me? That doesn't sound like me...
I'm back, up and all cheery, i had enough of whining and moaning :)

So i decided i should take a few photos today,
since i'm home and obviously very free!

i was wahjong-ing with Peng and June.
(Peng whats up? i don't know what made you flare, if it was me i'm sorry, but i was just having some fun...If it wasn't fun-ny, I AM REALLY SORRY)

Then i decided to give my gastric a little break,
pass few days my dear landlady, cooked at 9pm
and really i felt it yesterday,
it made tons of noise and i visited the toilet twice.
So its those symptoms again...
WHO SAID I CAN'T COOK? I DID!!! well just to heat these up, my landlady cooked this 2 days ago :plooky looky, i even baked my own fish fillets :)
well they were from a frozen packet actually HAHAHA.
I love fooling with you guys...
while it was still in the oven, i decided to take a picture of the house, you've seen my room, so i took the downstairs...Most importantly is the kitchen,
on the right (not in pic, is more cabinets and a refrigerator)then on the left, is a table and this shelf full of plates and bowls and her family portraits.
then further left is a door leading to...garage, i hardly ever open this door, unless me and landlady going somewhere with the car...
the living room, which looks warm and cosy?
Don't be deceived, the max hours i'll sit here is like 2hours,
then my ass will all freeze up and i'd go back to my room,
not that my room is any warmer but i get to hide under the comforters!
on the left, is the staircase to heaven :)
my room la..
so before you enter the kitchen and right next to the living room,
is of cause the dining area...
on the right is the front door.
So the house is a little small and quaint i would call it.
Like it here, but seriously the other house i'm moving into, is much nicer...
Keep up on browsing around my blog, soon i'll update you on that.

OH OH, by the time i introduce everything to you, my fillets are gonna burnso yep my dinner tonight :)

So well, thumbs up, i have to give myself a pat on the shoulders,
would i have whipped up my own meal at home? Hell NO!
Its actually quite fun :)
I do wanna start cooking or whipping up my own meals!

To cheer myself up,
i got myself these

I think getting all down and out now isn't appropriate,
i know problems will surface later, so i'm gonna take these chill pills and chill out before any more tensions start to rise...
Anyway God's here and GOOD all the time. AMEN?

No comments: