Explicitely explained, parental guidance advised!
Personal messages to individuals will be put up shortly
Ya as how Vanessa said "wah you're damn crude"
I always say when the sai wants to come out of the backside,
ya thats the kinda feeling i wanna explain.
I was damn touched both me and Vane were over at Little Cambodian Prince house, cause she's gonna take over me. Funnily, i really saw my own expression as she taught him. Being in a third person perspective was entriquing. I was amused by my own reactions. And at the end of the lesson, he teared when i left, after Vane's probbing, i'm not proud of it i'm more like ULTRA TOUCHED BY IT. Last week he just kept telling me BYE i won't see you again happily... (erm yes i'm quite torturous when it comes to studies, cause i know he can do well, but sometimes he's really lazy).
Same goes when the sai wants to come out from the backside.
I squeezed like 4 meetups in a day, now i know how Nurul did it... Man it felt very accomplishing, but really its heartache after heartache and really ppl, i only have 24 hours plus a curfew, i can't meet anymore. There's 3 full days left and they are packed to the brim!
So with everybody being so emotionally charged, should i be the strong one and tell you guys a few months will pass real quickly, i'll be back at the end of the year... Don't forget my lonely 21st bday and do send me a few surprises! :) even better UPS yourself to me can ;) I'd be thrilled to my tits ( as how Sara will crudely put it )
HAHAHAHA!
No comments:
Post a Comment