Sorry fellas, i've been jet lagged and tired easily...
so many things to do, so little time.
I've experienced the 3 degrees in the morning and breathing out steam :)
I've also experienced failing my maths test badly,
sorry Ms Lee, i think i returned you all my knowledge, now i currently only have maths that i'm able to solve at P3 level heehee...
I've only been hanging out with dad and aunt. I hope no one reads this, but i think she's worst than my mum... Super naggy, i wonder how i'm gonna live with her when i'm in Canada..SHUCKS... so its been boring and i miss you guys back in Sing pretty much much and worst still i've got no friends down here yet! :(
Ok so this is my photojournal, not alot but enough to walk you thru my days.
Walking along the streets, these is the neighbourhood around my motel, pretty quiet and i like it that way!
Ate oven cooked pizzas that day and while walking home frm dinner we saw this,
ok the photo doesn't do justice but the sky is spectacularly blue!
More updates tomoro, i'm yawning non-stop and tomoro more orientation, keep you guys updated very soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment