To You and You and applicants
A:
My only advise is don't let what people say affect you as a person.
We can't please everyone and don't loose yourself in the word's of others, cause you'll loose your freedom/creativity.
I just wanna let you know, i'm supportive in everything that you do, no matter whether "I" think its right/wrong/crazy/silly/awed/amazed/happy/excited/sad, because you are my loved one and whatever that makes you happy makes me happy. In fact, there's no need for explanation even to them, cause I would have known way before you tell me so.
I love you just the same before and during and after, forever and always and remember I only want the best for you!
B:
I can't tell you how much I miss you. You probably will never see this but I can't tell you how scared I am to just say I miss you, although I freely do so with my other friends.
I really hope that one day I'd be able to find out what you are thinking...
I actually deleted a message which I have no clue whether you received or not:
but all I really wanted to say was "I really miss that smile!"
Updated to B:
You know if you really mean it, u would risk it, u would want it. This shows how much that you're willing to throw into, I'm just saying. Alls swell (:
No comments:
Post a Comment