Realism
Holy smokes, how long has it been since i last wrote anything here?
So I feel really happy and blessed today I shall blog.
I just got to hear my dad's voice over the phone and he's the best dad, despite me not saying Happy Birthday nor Happy Father's Day and Happy Birthday to my awesome mom.
So this is something funny that happened:
Vanessa: Hi Auntie i'm going to US, is there anything you want me to pass to Daiyan?
Mom: Oh ya, I'll bring it to you next week.
(Passes to her an empty flatten box with words scribbled on the cover, "Please buy two of these for your neighbor, thanks love mom"
OH WOW!!! LOL but that cracked me up and my dear homies brought me pineapple tarts how SWEET! and we made a weekend trip to VEGAS BABY~
And so now i should be mugging my ass off, but i'm too happy, its like God's lil gift for me before my exams, letting me know its all good and he's taking care of me.
So I called up my bank coz dad wanted to know whether the Govt's check got deposited and outrageously the person told me a number I'll never have in my bank and where did it come from? Beats me but you know whatever it is it made my day.
My douggie Soph is graduating on the 29th July and I WILL BE THERE TO TAKE PICTURESSSSS!!! YES! and my TOBY LOVES are gonna spend a day together before everybody disappears and I'm happy for each and everyone of us and our decade long friendship! And my best friend, best cuzzie wuz Phuket 17-21st Aug with you and my eubeanie is going to b in town!!! And i've more to look forward this Dec!!! OMGOSH LOVE is all around~~~
God we are growing old!!!
So food for thought after my time spent in San Francisco before I head to SoCal to San Diego:
- you know I'll never be good enough for my very Asian Dad, tt saddens me, I'm always put down on the phone with him, I know you read this Dad but hey ya thats the truth but you know what on the flip side, if no one says anything how are you ever gonna improve?
- Stressed out lean on Him for a rest, for more peace.
- You know take things with a pinch of salt and a big stride of patience, all would be good and swell
- Treasure the time spent with people you love and care about and leave the D-bags out!
PEACEOUT LOVERS (:
No comments:
Post a Comment