Monday, May 17, 2010

Since you're here...

I haven't been updating so most people wouldn't even bother looking here for me anymore...
BUT IF YOU ARE, WELCOME!

Know what?
Things have changed a whole lot, or so I feel.
I've already prepared myself for this day to come...
Maybe I've changed drastically,
Maybe you've changed drastically or the world just went a few rounds more and the moon is in a different spot...
Ah you get wad i'm sayin...

I'm so totally in able to wait for summer to come and meet my loves...
I need to escape from this place, need to run far and need to look wide.
Whats up with me, it'll take a forever to tell,
not that you would have missed anything much interesting to tell.
But keep those judgemental eyes/mouths to yourself,
I've realised just be happy and hope for the best to the people you love most.

Just wann drop an I LOVE YOU to people still hanging around (:

No comments: