Friday, April 16, 2010

Listen to this

Listen to this

Took this off someone's blog...

Not the first time i posted this song, or at least not the 1st time i've listened to this song,but it tingles my insides whenever this song is played. But yes, agreed, he plays it the best out of soooo many i've heard so far... Along with the posting of this song, my friend also talks about being good in a certain area of his/her life.

Got me thinking...

What in the world am i good at?

I love music, but honestly i'm no where near performance, appreciating more like it, enjoying banging on those keys too, but making beautiful melodies? I've still got a long way to go to learn to caress those keys HAHAHA.
Studies? OMGosh, don't get me started, I'm a math idiot period.
Not that I feel like i'm worthless, but I don't wanna be jack of all traits master of none...
The only thing i'm good at is probably making friends, but that won't get me far, neither does it make me unique... so what good am i?

Been busy busy busy and 1 thing bothering me,but i'm gonna peace out, Love you peeps...
I'm comin back soon July, keep those calendars booked for me I MISS MISSES YOU GUYS/GIRLS

No comments: