Friday, June 26, 2009

YAY!

I'm finally done with my Finals :)
The Lord is good and has provided for me throughout my stay here.
Daiyan hasn't really told u everything.
Daiyan is coming back for summer,
wanted to give surprise, but my mom,
my friends are just too happy that my surprise isn't that surprising...

God has also blessed me with a car,
yes my dear Kenneth i've driven myself around in the States.
Nothing to brag about, its a means of transportation here.
I don't feel ownership over my car,
instead i feel like its still my dad's which it is.

i was just watching some video clips and Singapore slang is so weird too me now,
i'm too used to hearing American accent...
I am still fully singlishfied so no, i won't try to impress any with any slang...
I AM A BLESSED CHILD :)

i am happy i am in America,
and i am happy i'm going back :)

Randomly, i feel like blogging about being conscious...
What am i consciously thinking all the time?
My words are too jumbled and thoughts too mixed, probably blog another time.
Its 3am and i need to drive my roomie to school later!
I'm heading off to slp, but soon i will be back in Sing, await for me dear friends.
I suddenly wanna meet my Tobys, my true pink, my late night partner, soap and ahnene and matthew, i'm so surprised u actually read my blog, the constant drop of messages by Mann, Sha, Hans, Nunus. And here and there my church mates, cell grp and really i just miss u guys
SOO SOO MUCH...
you can't imagine

No comments: