Tuesday, June 16, 2009

WISE TOOTH

SO its a few more weeks to my finals... i'm scoring an average B no idea if its a plus or minus or coming C!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH....
Its damn stressful,
not only that if you haven't updated yourself with FB,
I lost CHELLEY'S IPHONE,
i'm sorry!!!!

I went shopping at Santana Row,
and i BADLY WANTED TO PEE,
(if i didn't pee nothing would have happened)
so i went into bubba tea store, left things on table with friend,
took phone into toilet with me
cleaned the seat washed hands,
totally forgot the phone and went to buy bubble tea.
AND THEN I thought, OH YA CALL MY FRIEND,
thats when i realised my phone wasn't with me...

I've moved on from being UBER sad,
now i'm paranoid at losing my stuff,
i should make a checklist before and after i leave home SERIOUSLY

And also i'm running a fever,
i think my damned wisom tooth is the cause of it.
Please pray that it doesn't affect me to go tan tock seng for checkups when i'm back!!

No comments: