Monday, May 18, 2009

Food for thought!

My overseas experience,
I probably haven't talked much on it.
Other than the negative things i've said in the past,
actually its an experience i am blessed with.

SO whats it like here?
Basically living out on my own,
I definitely wouldn't want to send my kid overseas too early,
(actually depending on maturity level)
Its really an experience (THANKS PA!).
I think i can live independently now,
you wash up and look after yourself.

You take care of your own finances,
you are at your own defense and you kinda make the last decision.
(other than the money i now spent which is my dad's)
Which at the end of the day comes back to me who has to repay them...
SO SPEND WISELY!

Yes you are right,
most of the international students are wealthy,
and really, i probably am from a different world,
I come from NAFA, still an arts instituition.
VERY DIFFERENT!

Sum it all up, i like what i'm doing,
and i Hope it will get even better as the days pass...
If you can i urge you to take that step and experience something new,
and really its makes you grow up, whether you like it or not!

OKOK BACK TO STATS HOMEWORK!!!

No comments: