OH MAN,
Like for the 3rd and hopefully the final time I AM MOVING!!!!
Packed my bags yet again, theres like tons of things that i own...
Moving to a place, where there's lots of rules,
not like my current host but its much bigger
and i'm going in with a roomie i'm more comfortable with
AND DEFINITELY CHEAPER!
Y my recent lack of updates,
1 reason, i think too many ppl are reading,
actually i don't even know who exactly reads any of my nonsense anymore
and 2 not enough time to blog.
3rdly I FELL SICK AGAIN,
i blame it on the Combos,
i had too much of it and too little water...
ONE FINE DAY, my damn bloody nose will get back on me!
i know i know, drink more water! i will i will...
i think becoz i took only 2 modules this quart, i'm not as stressed as my friends are.
but yea i'm still adjusting.
Friends here are pretty ok,
is it becoz of age or experience or...
I don't know, but sometimes they seem kinda weird,
NOT THAT I'M NOT WEIRD MYSELF,
but...
SO anyways, i'm getting myself a car,
I KNOW I DID SAY I WON'T GET,
but u don't know how inconvenient it gets,
waiting for buses almost 30 mins,
then there's also where i live, tts a problem, no street lamps,
you can't expect me to bring a torchlight out with me...
And anyways the bus don't operate till late like Spore.
I have to depend on nice friends to drive me around,
AND YOU KNOW HOW DYAN HATES DEPENDING ON PPL!
and then u have to see or feel their face and presence,
though i don't say it but that FEELS PRETTY DARN AWAKWARD AND DISTRESSING!
AHHHH yet at the same time, I know that i'm spending alot DADDY!
but i can't help it, really...
Many has asked y i don't have any more pictures?
I think my passion for photography has totally died,
I CAN'T TAKE ANY PHOTOS (coz i can't go anywhere) and i'm really sad tt my powershot died on me...
Mayb after i get my car i can leave my camera in there,
and there will be more snappy snappy...
LOVE ALL OF YOU BACK HOME!!!
YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I MISS YOU GUYS,
I WANNA GO BACK AND NOT COME BACK!
BUT I HAVE TO FINISH MY STUDIES...
AND ACTUALLY I LIKE MY FREEDOM.
AH ITS A LOVE-HATE RELATIONSHIP
LOVES
No comments:
Post a Comment