Tuesday, April 28, 2009

i feel good and FAT!

hahahaha,
sorry i had my rant there...
My friends made my day,
by bringing me out to have supper...
BOY WILL YOU NOT BELIEVE ME!

T-bone steak for supper!!!
french toast slam,
cheesecake with brownie...
OH MY GOD TELL me how not to GAIN WEIGHT!!!!

Although i look like i'm always having fun,
life isn't as easy as it looks,
I'm definitely a changed person...
I'm feeling good now,
I'M GEARED UP AND READY FOR BATTLE TOMORO!!!
MATH EXAM HERE I COME...
PRAY HARD HARD!!

Also on a side note,
i found this on facebook,
not sure if you guys can see this,
its xiao lin's hip hop dance class!!
OMG first time seeing her dance,
and i think she's damn it cool...
XL if you're reading this i need you to teach me some moves!!!!
i think you're doing pretty oh so fantastic well! (:

No comments: