Thank you Reu for the LONG chat…
God answers to my prayers like:
1) CRAVING FOR MURUKU
(I bought one yesterday that tasted like bad paint and was devastated)
2) How I need to draw close to God once again (I’ve really laid aside everything for Him)
The chat has unfolded a lot of things to me:
- I’ve never learnt to adapt to changes but I’ve learnt to adapt in new environments.
- My learning point which I’ve difficulty in is moving on, when changes occur…
- Another thing I’ve learnt, in all means, PRAY, that’s it as simple as it looks, is as simple as it gets…
To all that special someone which God sent in my life, (almost meaning all of you) you’ve encouraged me that a walk with God is simple when I know He is all I live for Amen!
Makes me just wanna thank you, all of you :)
Meeting up with Michelle, as usual, loves her to bits and pieces. No more words can describe the few close friends that knows you through and through…and no I haven’t forgotten my June, I need to dig her out of her hole one day, where ever that hole she is hiding in!!! JUNE AR!!! Where you?
No comments:
Post a Comment