If i hadn't re-read what i just wrote so many typos! just proved how tired i was! (edited in bold) shakes head....
haha its hilarious how she got a shock,
we've like 4 computers on, 3 notebooks and 1 desktop...
We're doing CRM and MM and checking out something...
NURUL i've learnt to let pass be pass it is pass!
(Pass???? its let PAST be PAST it has PASS)
I DID IT :)
its not gonna affect me no more,
but that doesn't keep me from updating myself ;) (HEA HEA)
I'm bored and tired...
Oh ya my thummy has an interesting life
I left it 4 times in com lab and very lucky that i found it back, ppl bring it back
(LUKILY. ppl BROUGHT it back)
TODAY FINALLY IT DIED ON ME! (TODAY IT FINALLY DIED ON ME)
have to resucitate(format) it when i get home.
“A wise girl kisses but doesn’t love; listens but doesn’t believe; and leaves before she is left.” - Marilyn Monroe.
Got this off km's blog :)
No comments:
Post a Comment