don't usually browse through friendster...
I feel like i've missed part of everybody's life.
I mean i'm no racist or sexist, so ya just feel sad tt i can't be part of everybody's life.
Time passes really fast,
things ar always being prioritise, like friends.
Honestly who are more important will take up your time.
i thank God for the ppl he has placed in my life.
Everyone affected me in some ways,
some are brought closer to me and others have shown me something new in life.
For good or bad, long or short,
I just wanna say, all of you are being loved and that i always hope to catch up with you guys/gals.
Anybody who sees this post and feel like catching up, its my hols, know what to do nxt ;)
I think i'm way way bored and i suddenly kinda miss everyone. I'm serious.
No comments:
Post a Comment