Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Canopy of colours

i can't explain lots of things these days.
For example, the title of this post came out of nowhere when i was walking along the carpark near KK hospital. It juz reminded me of geography lessons thats why the word canopy slipped out my mouth.

then there was the meeting today. I juz wanna thank the lovely committee God has put together! it has changed me, it sorted me out somehow.

I am super excited for whatever God has installed for us and i'm really really thankful for the answered prayer. i mean all of us know that something needed to be done in YF and all though we say it out many a times, nothing was ever really put down. But i'm juz glad things are different now :)

Where has the goal achieving Daiyan gone too? I admit i am blur but seriously i hav always tried my very best in everything i lay my hands on and it seems like recently i have been blur with what God has installed in my life. I've literally become one person who briefly touches things and move on, being insensitive and really juz breezing by... which is not nice and not me.

Problems? who doesn't have them, now i know why sometimes Nurul flares at me. I guess the next time when i complain i shld think twice. I mean i deserved it coz i wanted it and it was my choice to start with. I think i'm now starting to place the jigsaw puzzles in my life together! The life that i live fills with soo much happiness and joy, i guess all my problems can wait for another day... Will upload photos soon :)

No comments: