How odd.. can't get to sleep.
Watched this video and I hope you share it too
KONY 2012 from INVISIBLE CHILDREN on Vimeo.
I have been struggling with school, who said that university is easy? You study like crazy to get an F... Things have been getting better (I hope) but yes quarter system flies by really fast!
I'm sorry I hardly catch up with any of you these days but other than staying in the library, thats about all the life I have...
Catch my updates on fb, thats where you can stalk me I guess...
Rather uninteresting life these days.
But I like (:
Nugget of wisdom:
I've been taking this class as a college requirement "Making of the /Modern /World" (excuse me don't want my blog to pop up when someone searches)
I thought it was a really stupid course,
first you ought to learn about historian/philosophers like adam smit, locke, hobbes and rousseau and they really made no sense to me and i couldn't care less of what they thought.
But through the video above and yes attending lectures I finally learn that, they ain't important cause they are dead but we are and knowledge is vital to changes and therefore I am gonna work hard for this class...
I'm glad to be in this institute and glad that I've gain valuable insights that I would never have accquired if I didn't step out here. I know now how unmotivated in studying back then...
No turning back LOVE from SAN DIEGO
No comments:
Post a Comment