Monday, December 05, 2011

December 5th

December 5th 2011

You are the date I don't think I'll forget. Dad said 2:30pm was the time, at the same time it was 4th of December 10:30pm in California.

You use to pick me up from school.
Wait at the door of the bathroom and wait for me to shower after watching ghost shows the night before.
You sneak me money to buy the treats I want.
You gave me money when I overspend.
You cook my favorite foods.
You got warded in Hong Kong,
You got me scared to death that I would face death almost 10 years ago.

You flew back with special equipment to Singapore got better,
You gave me a second chance to love you all over again,
You told me my mom stole your money.
You ate chocolates and spat out the almonds,
You made me think I sleep walked and did that.
You refused to see a neurologist.

We lied, saying that we were going for a checkup.
We told you the truth,
You couldn't accept the fact,
You thought yourself as a burden,
You became really naughty.
We looked after you, especially mummy.
She tolerated all the naughty things you did.
But thanks for allowing us to love you again (:
Thanks for accepting the Lord and now...
He looks after you.
You're in a better place.

I just feel so far,
I've missed all the important events happening at home.
You know that things of this world,
this paper I'm pursuing, nothing is as important as these love I know from my family.
No quarrels big enough to keep me distant from these people I love.
I really really really want to see you for one last time...

Do you believe in premonitions?
Cause I just had one around the same time she passed on,
I even said a prayer "God please take care of her"
Its kinda scary and that scared me the most when i received a text 6 hrs later in the wee morning!

No comments: