Anyways today was really hot,
usually up in SF its cold but it was wooo HOT!
Maybe becoz i'm the coz of global warming (HAHAHAHA, you know i'm kiddin right)
So finished hmwk at 5am and slept and woke at 7am
Travelled a good 45mins to SF and reached at 10am.
Met TLam and went to pick PP.
And for the first time ever (yes i've been here for a yr)
I stepped into Castro, the very famous gay street
and found the church TLam goes to called
"Reality SF" good worship!
Then we walked a little and ate Indian food,
Second time this week...but its good!
And we saw baby shirts "Diaper loading", "Ipood", "Potty Like a Rockstar!"

And we had a good talk about Palladium (check out the periodic table)
with our very own chemist, and ex-architecture student about SF Academy of Science building and MOMA and the exploratarium. Of which i've yet to visit 2 of them.
then we headed off to the twin peaks,
as mountain as a tortoise as I am, it was my virgin trip!
Gosh the view? FANTASTIC, and i forgot my camera WONDERFUL!

After which we came down for some ice-cream at Bi-Rite Creamery.
Gosh best thing ever! Earl grey tea is the bomb and honey lavender shld be gone!
(Insert photo)
And then right before we sent PP to her friend's brother's graduation,
we stopped by at blue bottle, to get the best coffee.
As blastingly full as I am, I had to give that up!
God loves me so much to bless me with a fun-filled Sunday.
Although i used my lousy cellphone camera but I hope it has made you a wee bit interested in comin to visit this place (:
No comments:
Post a Comment