Friday, February 19, 2010

(:

Daiyan has disappeared for a long enough time already...

Is it the US or is it me just being plain lazy?
It has been really hectic.
Especially so this quarter...
I'm a math idiot, calculus is killing me...
AND i almost killed myself in a car accident, i'm fine but my car isn't.
Anyways i got it back already.

And God has been too good to me.
Yet time and time again i fail to be his faithful servant.
STILL working on that.

Homesick? Honestly not really,
i'm surrounded by alot of my homies and I CAN COOK THE BEST CHICKEN RICE U CAN EVER FIND!!!
Give u my receipe nxt time with pictures and all and i NEVER USE tt rice mix thing!
Zai or not ;)

And I'm lucky to see also a shooting star on Valentine's *double winks*

OH OH OH and i'm at my fattest point ever...
Going on a serious diet, prayers pls tt i pull through,
coz i've 2 failed days but i'm GONNA persist on

Love you peeps I SO AM WANTING TO GO HOME, not homesick but i really do miss having my close friends who are only a phone call away...

No comments: