Sunday, January 25, 2009

Maybe...

I don't see the meaning in blogging as of now,
mayb i'll come back when i'm gone...

I shall prove that i'm also your friend by doing the questionaire,
and yes i'm guilty of flying your kite when other friends aren't going out with me.
I'm sorry... I guess sometimes its not so much of you not being my friend,
but me just being lazy, i need more ppl to persuade me out oops!

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. (I won't tag anyone, but heres it for all of you)

1. A truepink Leo (yes which rules her own desert)

2. I'm sociable

3. Goals mmm... I do what i think i deem right, i make that initial step and will never turn back, most of the time i think. Can't think of an instance i backed out...

4. Oh I've a baby blanky that is 27 yrs of age and i'll only throw away when i'm about to settle down, or when it disappears, whichever first

5. I feel that i'm accountable to my actions and to people around me

6. I've hit my car 3 times on walls and kerbs (well done, well done)

7. I probably am a gadget girl... (runs in the blood from my dad)

8. Thinks that my stomach/gastric is screwed up

9. Am sure, that i've been blessed with many wonderful friends

10. Am happy that i'm a Christian, life would be SOOOO different without Him

11. love reading, have tons of books at home which i'm unable to finish

12. Thinks that i've a soso dressing sense and most days its just wrong whahaha : )

13. Loves drinking soup to the point where i can have 3 bowls of soup for dinner!

14. I feel that I've the weirdest but loveliest family I could ever ask for.

15. Have lied

16. Feels strongly for people in need (yes randomly spoken, but i place it as my burden if you need my help)

17. Dislikes being disliked

18. Has almost perfect eyesight

19. Has a pair of glasses (I think during O levels and stress level it went up, but i'm quite sharp in the eye)

20. Is comfortable with the challenges of life

21. Since Gab mentioned about being a nurse, whenever Daiyan thinks about doctors, she shivers, because the blood, guts, brains and needles scare her. I probably freeze in my spot and have the patient die in my hands for just staring at it.

22. Adores sleeping as much as being out and about ( oh no i'm running out of things to say)

23. Oh Oh, Me has a temper that short circuits once in a while, which causes me a lot of trouble in terms of friendship/relationships..

24. Loves garlic bread *Breathes out my garlic breath HHHAAAARRR....

25. Wishes that I will experience giving others unconditional love (Wah, still very difficult for me)


******
Alrights, Daiyan is off to msia, Happy Chinese New Year to all and this is the year of blessings! Amen to that!

No comments: