at least i like to think of it as that :)
I smiled all the way home,
its no lie when they say
"Diamonds are women's best friends"
Not the size, or brand or whatever...Its the promise that is kept and the friendship that we care is all that matters.
I'm still burping curry chicx...
Anyways I went to the doc today,
instead of my darhling Chocho passing me any other ringworm,
i'm allergic to the spores of those fungus -_-
Argh itchy itchy scratchy scratchy up and down my backy wacky!
Also i think i'll fail my 1st driving test,
SERIOUSLY...hai...
AND I MET ALL MY BABIES TODAY!
each and every single one ALL GROWN UP!
Sadly they do not remember me, but i am glad i remember
each and almost everyone of them.
P.S: a very amazing discovery, ChoCho has balls!!!
its not a her, its a him!!! PPL ITS A MALE!
No comments:
Post a Comment