Saturday, June 07, 2008

and so...

the Genting gang will kill me,
(i'm proud of what i've done though)
Becoz in preparation to Genting...

I downgraded my PSP to a later version,
so that i can play the latest games on the bus.
I remember paying 35 dollars for the shop to do.
But i cracked it myself.
I'm proud to be a tech-savy fella!
Ok who wants your PSP done?
I charge a minimum fee of $5.
More then a discount of 50%,
where can you find this type of sale now??!

And on the side note,
the previous post i need to make an ammendment,
that smelly cake was momsie's,
popsie's cake came a day late!
Sis brought the cake home on the 6th.
And i'm wrong pop's bday is on the 5th...
and she lost track of time,
forgiven becoz she bought POP's HEARTEST CAKE!
Hilton Hotel's American CHEESECAKE.
HEAR MY REVIEWS,
THEY ARE DE BEST, I SHOUT THAT AGAIN IN BOLD DE BEST!

Oh and pretty girl, i finally went to BBDC!
so help me ask Seow when he free ar...
Jams when you're back need you to help me buy somthing!
Sara I really Still LOVE YOU AR and in need of facial!
announced loud and clear already...
Ok nights world!

No comments: