I think this is the first time i went 1 big round on the MRT!
yes Dyan on the MRT,
the world must be spinning anti-clockwise...
went to meet and pass some kids camp stuff to a teacher in Bishan
and i ran all the way from Bishan via Orchard to Commonwealth,
for Liling's SOLEAD graduation!
So proud of her!
And i met most of the YAFs there...
And i received an elated e-mail from vane-nei and soph on our Thailand trip.
Itinery for June-July hols...
Genting
Mission trip - Johor
Work production 1 week in S'pore
Thailand - Bangkok
Cruise with family
WOO I CAN'T WAIT!!!
my Genting peeps, sit tight ya!
1 week plus more only :)
I love my DG, not very clear photo but these is our small and humble DG...we'll reach out and sow the seeds!

My dear HM took a photo of me and i realised anymore swimming
i'll be chao ta bao! Till then... LOVES
No comments:
Post a Comment