ok like yay me!!!
haha firstly to all those out there that realised i MIA-ed...
I'm warning gonna MIA again...
Firstly after 2 weeks of production, i'm trying to race with classmates to catch up in work...
I'm piling on projects...
Next up received the scariest letter ever in my life...
Wouldn't have opened it if i've the choice...
Grade 7 practical piano exams 7th Sept.
For those who don't know i failed my Grade 6 because lack of practise...
LET ME TELL YOU, i still can't play my last piece, ALMOST NOT PRACTISED AT ALL!
DURING PROD 2 WEEKS I DIDN'T TOUCH MY PIANO AT ALL!!!
ok daiyan was stressed...
so MIA-ing out...
LOVE YOU GUYS!
you can come by here less frequent...
yay to all u out there...
sorry for all the lunch dates I'll try to make time really...
daiyan is just stressed and needs to rant...
GOD DOES THE REST, He gives me strength
and
He will bring me through it
and
He will bring me close to Him again
and
He will make my life right again...
Really my Father is stretching me and that through the yrs i've been a slacker....
its time to wake up to reality and time is ticking....
DAIYAN MOVE YOUR BUM AND GET CRACKING!
No comments:
Post a Comment