Thrash, my blog has been a total thrash.
Pictures blaring...
Simplicity as the name is not reflecting the blog...
A change,
seriously what i need now.
A come back,
stronger than many times.
I thank God for my cell, especially Reuben and Corrine,
I thank God for the rest of my fellow brothers and sisters who has seen through me through and through.
Where's God in this blog, my life revolves around Him.
My LOVE for Him should be far greater.
An isolation has brought me to realise,
i'm out in this sea of mess where nobody cares and bothers but its good.
A realisation of emptiness to know that only God can fill it in.
Colour it in,
Sing it in,
Draw it in,
Only YOU can illustrate my life.
i can only do this much
but YOU CAN DO ALL OF IT.
Power of your LOVE
Lord I come to You, let my heart be changed renewed
Flowing from the grace that I've found in You.
Lord I've come to know the weaknesses I see in me
Will be stripped away by the power of Your love.
Hold me close, let Your love surround me.
Bring me near, draw me to Your side.
And as I wait, I'll rise up like the eagle,
And I will soar with You, Your Spirit leads me on
In the power of Your love.
Lord unveil my eyes let me see You face to face:
The knowledge of Your love as You live in me.
Lord renew my mind as Your will unfolds my life
In living everyday by the power of Your love.
Lord, i'm a sinner...
No comments:
Post a Comment