Friday, November 03, 2006

Let me reason myself to sleep

Its late and I juz got home from shopping with Nurul dear.
And yes I’m so bothered by this,
I totally hate ranting on my blog, coz I know nobody cares but it’s a turning point for me and I juz wanna let it all out. (bear with me)

Theres time when you know you should change,
Juz had a chat with dad, he kept repeating this,
“You have to change your habit, in order to improve”

When are you suppose to start working? When are you suppose to know how important money is? What causes us to spend so much? When are you suppose to know what tt fantasy word “love” even really mean? When are you gonna spend your time wisely? What grades are considered excellent? Which course of studies do you have the most passion for? Who decides when you are matured or immature, questions like this constantly keep you thinking, when are you ever gonna have a right answer?
Never.

Okok enough beating around the bush (hahaha Nurul)

I’ve decided to quit my preschool job

This job means a whole lot to me, its not bout the money
At the very beginning it was juz to gain experience but now its part of me
And quitting is like cutting off my limbs and I really do not want tt to happen.

I love the job so much so I really dunno how to put it tt I wanna quit.
It’s the only 1 place where I will never be late, I always look forward to going to no matter how sick or tired I am.

Lord I pray tt this is the right decision.

No comments: