Saturday, October 14, 2006

Oh sweet child of mine...

Call me a nag...

I juz wanna let every single one of whoever reads my blog tt kids are OH SO SWEET!
i mean its the age where what ever that they think and do are oh so innocent. I am still loving the hugs and kisses and definately most unforgetable are their smiles!

I simply adore the feeling when you just make 1 kid smile...ar...it simply melts me down, i'm so smithered (ask Nurul, this muz be my 1001 times or more i'm repeating myself). Its like i'm totally in love, seriously!

On a side note, i've got Brendon Khoo's photo, but theres nothing to be excited about...

Lord, help me fall in love with you deeper than any other love thing in the world!

Photos!!!

Church

i like those eyes O-O


happy 21st dude!


Kids

ma kids, twins


Not twins, but i adore all of them!

SB 2006

My shift at SMU...


narcisistic photo of myself, super bored and lonely... I want my kids!


Paper House, everything, including the floor are recycled or reused or made of paper!


the table of mine, kept neat oK!

No comments: