haha I don't what I got myself into...
Busy Busy, July is coming!
oh and I've realised something K2 kids ar hard to handle, especially when all of them wanna express themselves to you. I'm scared seriously!
Kids these days have high intellectuals. My gosh if Joanne(the teacher in-charge of the class before I confirm my stay there) did not tell me, I would not have realised the compositions and drawings on the wall. Mind you these kids ar frm 3-6.
Can't wait for the dinner later at the balcony.
I really hope that these frendship will last like forever(I knoe it sounds kiddish but ya honestly). Love these ppl the most, well we've all seen each other doing the craziest foolish-est things ever!
Tomorrow will be meeting michelle, june, kenneth, zhao hee, jijin, ivan(been a while since i last saw him), sheng wei, chester
I'm like so anxious to go out now (:
Seriously i need my school time-table like NOW, its holding every single thing I want to do, why do they do time-table last minute???!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment